Our next course
Philosophy Made Practical: a beginners' introduction
- St Albans every Tuesday evening, starting January 2024
- Special offer: ten sessions just £80 (enrol before 31 December)
- Four-session trial introduction just £40
Philosophy is not what you think...
Intellectual ponderings and mind-bending theories all have their place...but not on this course!
What's important here is what you experience when you practise philosophy for yourself. In your life. At home. At work. In your community.
Why? Because philosophy is a process of discovery. Of self-discovery.
It's a journey that takes you within. To your very core. To find who you really are.
With guidance of experienced tutors, in the company of others on the same journey, our courses provide the support you need to begin your journey with confidence.
What else can we say? Well, how about:
- Stimulating group discussions, facilitated by a friendly and experienced tutor
- A safe space to explore big ideas and questions with other open-minded people
- It's an introductory course, so you're not expected to have any previous experience pf philosophy
- Timeless wisdom from the East and West, supported by mindfulness and self-awareness practices
- Discover how philosophy really can offer practical guidance and life-skills to help you meet real-world challenges of today
Flexibility. Affordability. Transparency
The course runs continuously so you can take a break if you need to and come back to complete the ten sessions later
- Tuesday evenings from January 2024
- Ten sessions just £80 when you enrol before 31 December
- Add our popular Study Day (normal price £24) for just £10 more!
- Four-session trial introduction just £40.
- All our fees and charges, term dates and format of future courses are clearly set out
Browse this website and our Frequently Asked Questions for further information
Links to explore the course further:
If you’re looking for a way out to a wider world (Zoom-free), this could be it.