Our next course
Free to be Yourself: Introduction to Practical Philosophy
Our next course takes place in person in St Albans on Tuesday evenings, starting 10th January 2023.
Here's what you can expect:
- Stimulating group discussions. Friendly and experienced tutor
- A safe space to explore big ideas and questions with other open-minded people
- Introductory course. No previous experience required
- Timeless wisdom from the East and West, supported by mindfulness and self-awareness practices
- Discover how timeless philosophical wisdom really can offer practical guidance and life-skills to help you meet real-world challenges of today
100% of our new Spring 2022 students said they would like to enrol for a second term (one told us: "What a brilliant course you have treated us to")
Flexibility. Affordability. Transparency
- Never too late! Join at any point in the first term
- The course runs continuously so you can take a break if you need to and come back to complete the ten sessions later
- Ten weeks: £50
- Special 'early bird' offer if you enrol by 31 December: only £40
- All our fees and charges, term dates and format of future courses are clearly set out
Browse this website and our Frequently Asked Questions for further information
If you can't make the first session, don't worry. You can join at any point. Once you've done all ten sessions, there's another course waiting for you if you wish.
Links to explore the course further:
If you’re looking for a way out to a wider world (Zoom-free), this could be it.