Events coming up
Our next introductory course: Free to be Yourself
Explore wisdom with others and integrate it into your life
Our introductory practical philosophy course of ten weekly sessions returns to St Albans in the autumn, on Tuesday evenings, starting on 26 September 2023.
We are grateful to St Albans Girls' School for hosting us again for this course.
Here's what you can expect:
- Stimulating group discussions. Friendly and experienced tutor.
- A safe space to explore big ideas and questions with other open-minded people
- Introductory course. No previous experience required.
- Timeless wisdom from the East and West, supported by mindfulness and self-awareness practices
- Discover how timeless philosophical wisdom can offer practical guidance and life-skills to help you meet real-world challenges of today
- Join at any point in the first term
- The course runs continuously so you can take a break if you need to and come back to complete the course later
Introductory offer price: Eleven weeks for just £80.